Tuesday 11 August 2009

Neglect is a terrible thing!


How I have been neglecting the Notorious Kitsch blog lately! To my horror I haven't posted anything new since May, MAY! How can that be, sorry followers, of which you are few but precious!!


So I have made a strong resolve to try to post at least a couple of times a week, updating you on new products from Notorious Kitsch, along with anything else I've found along the way.


I also want to make this a more personal blog so I'm going to try to feature anything new and exciting that I find on the internet or whilst I'm out and about, probably more on the internet as that seems to be where I find the most interesting things!


So sorry I've neglected you all, I hope you're all well and I will try to pop back often with as many tidbits as I can!


In the meantime, just back in stock at Notorious Kitsch and selling fast again are these fabulous little bags with cute hawaiian girls on!

No comments:

Post a Comment